Friday, May 12, 2017

The Magic of Color Correction

I received a pic to my cell phone with a frantic "HELP" message attached.  After spending 3 hours in a different salon for a much needed pick-me-up, this weary mama left feeling discouraged and helpless.  Going in for just a few highlights to touch up her new growth, she left with brassy blonde all over, and orange streaks leading up to the barely touched new growth.  This was a real hair emergency, so we took action immediately.  What should have been a 1.5 hour retouch, now required a full foil highlight, low-light, and a couple toners to repair the damage.  As I was working through the foils I found several "patches" of orange that required a little extra TLC.  After 2 hours of effort, she is back to a gorgeous soft blonde with subtle dimension and beautiful roots. Streaks are gone, no more orange!  

Moral of the Story:  Let's avoid a crisis, just book your next color with me. ;)  
Call or text 574-269-4957 or Book Online HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment